- Regularly refered to as ML (ml).
- Magic level advances when a player spends Mana points by using Spells, damage taken while using the Magic Shield spell does not count towards your magic level.
- Mana regeneration speeds depend on your character's Vocation, Food is also required to regenerate mana.
- Magic level provides a 50% bigger boost to Spell damage/healing and Rune damage/healing compared to player levels (2 ML = 3 LVL).
- Druids and Mages advance the most quickly in magic level (80~ around lvl 300).
- Archers advance more slowly (25~ around lvl 300), while Knights advance the slowest (8~ around lvl 300).
- Burst Arrow damage is drawn mostly from magic level (MinDmg = 0 ; MaxDmg = level/3 + magLevel^(4/3)).
- Making runes using Mana Fluids, ROH's, Life Rings and Bluegill and Lionfish Meals is a common method of boosting your character's magic level.
Items which increase ML:
All items with the Intelligence Attribute increase a mage's ML, those items will not be listed here.
The only items which can increase a Knight or Archer's ML are the Magician's Staff, Staff of the Primordial Fire, Magic Wand and Ritual Wand, the last 2 are occasionally used by knights with ML 8 so they can use Magic Wall runes.
Only items with so-called Properties which increase ML will be listed here.
|Magic Wand||+1 ML|
|Ritual Wand||+1 ML|
|Magician's Staff||+1 ML|
|Staff of the Primordial Fire||+1 ML|
|Necromantic Bloodkilt||+1 ML (mages and druids only)|
|Observer Shield||+1 ML (mages and druids only)|
|Observer Helmet||+1 ML (mages and druids only)|
|Dreadweave Robe||+1 ML (mages and druids only)|
|Lich Grimoire||+1 ML (mages and druids only)|
|Ward of Sheol||+1 ML (mages and druids only)|
|Pharaoh Robe||+2 ML (mages and druids only)|
|Umbral Robe||+2 ML (mages and druids only)|
|Angelic Legs||+2 ML (mages and druids only)|
|Great Staff||+2 ML|
|Meteorite Wand||+2 ML|
Back to Guides.